Ithaca is beautiful in the fall and Cornell DrupalCamp 2019 happens during peak fall foliage. Be sure to plan in some extra time to visit one of the many local gorges, Cornell Botanic Gardens, downtown Ithaca, or take a winery tour in the beautiful Finger Lakes.
ILR Conference Center
140 Garden Avenue
Ithaca, NY 14853
- The Statler Hotel
- Hilton Garden Inn Ithaca
- Best Western University Inn
- Ithaca Marriott Downtown
- The Hotel Ithaca
- Tompkins Consolidated Area Transit (TCAT) (The #10 bus runs every ten minutes from downtown Ithaca to Cornell campus and the #82 runs from East Hill Plaza through Cornell campus to A-Lot every ten minutes.)
- Campus-to-Campus Bus - Provides transportation from NYC direct to Campus locations
- Big Red Bullet Bus - Provides transportation from NYC to locations in Ithaca
- Ithaca Tompkins Regional Airport
- Lyft and Uber are fairly new to the area, so there are limited number of cars available at any time.